THE INDIAN JOURNAL OF BASIC AND APPLIED RESEARCH
IJBAR JOURNAL PEER REVIEW POLICY
Topics covered include: :-
- Principles of impartiality and referee anonymity.
- The stages of peer review that articles progress through
How referees are chosen :
- Use of adjudicators and the role of Editorial Board members
- Our process for considering author appeals
- To empower Human population in the areas of health, economy, polity and education.
IJBAR journals are international in authorship and readership. Referees are carefully selected from the worldwide research community.
Unbiased consideration is given to all manuscripts offered for publication regardless of whether or not the authors request publication on an open access basis and regardless of the race, gender, religious belief, ethnic origin, citizenship,
political philosophy, sexual orientation, age or reputation of the authors.