- What are journals?
- what is a manuscript?
- I want to publish my paper. What should i do?
- After submission of my research paper, how much time required to publish my paper?
- Is copyright form and publication fee required with my research paper?
- After the successful publication of my paper, Is any kind of change/correction possible in it?
- How much time and fee required for publication of proceedings?
Journals are newspaper or magazine that deals with a particular subject or professional activity.
Handwritten or typed, but yet unpublished, text in any field of intellectual endeavor.
The authors can e-mail us their paper at (firstname.lastname@example.org).
After successful submission of paper, it will take at least 5 to 10 days for review process to complete.
Yes, a Copyright form and publication fee is necessary for publication of research paper. But the author has the option to email copyright form within 3 days of depositing paper. Payment of fees is also required after acceptance of research paper.(Presently We do not charge any Kind of Publication Fee on any journals)* See the author then publication chages tab for more information.
Yes, amendment inside the body of Manuscript is permitted up to a certain extent. You can send e-mail at email@example.com with revised manuscript and a word file mentioning the correction done in the revised manuscript.
If all the papers are in format .doc/ .docx then it require 5- 10 working days of publication of proceedings. Conference papers are absolutely free for publications online (up to 80 papers) to all scientific communities worldwide.